- AR Filter is the most popular, familiar and widespread form of AR on social media. AR Filters are effects that use computer-generated image simulation technology that superimposes real images displayed through the camera.
Through this AR Filter, everyone can "wear" a Stitch hat, take a selfie, record a video, and share it on social networks.
After choosing the concept and AR (Augmented Reality) form, the design team of Marvy Co. uses 3DSMAX to generate the main 3D models and the small details as well as 2D graphic decoration for AR Filter.
- With SparkAR, the programming team of Marvy Co., understand how to optimize the quality for each product, whether 2D or 3D, to ensure that when integrated, AR products will be created to meet the requirements of tastes, functions and user experience.
- With AR Game, the developing team will use the code to actualize the game and ensure to produce the most comprehensive product. Accordingly, it is the understanding of balance in the Game, to always keep the interestingness for players.
- Through face tracking, users who open the Filter with the front camera will be wearing a 3D Stitch hat in AR format.
- Users can experience this AR Filter directly on the Facebook platform.
Marvy Co. is confident in providing a diverse and unique AR/ VR/ Game Ecosystem, by a team with great credibility, skills and experience. We consult and establish optimized AR/ VR/ Game/ Playable Ads solutions that flexibly applied to all brand Marketing strategies.
Beside AR/VR, outsourcing and designing Games (Mini Game, Large-scale Game...) is our expertise.
For many other outstanding benefits, contact Marvy Co. to deploy professional projects that match your image and brand goals.